Sunday, November 24, 2013

Schlitterbahn Waterpark

With this horrible freezing weather we have had lately, I know I am not the only one who has had the summertime blues, so for my next post, I am going to direct my subject to a more fun summertime event. For this post I chose Schlitterbahn Water Park, because like I mentioned, we have all had a little bit of the summertime blues and would like to have something to look forward to, when these cold months come to a wrap. Schlitterbahn Water Park is located in Kansas City, Kansas, right by The Legends, which I mentioned in one of my earlier posts. Another reason I chose Schlitterbahn for this post is because I saw that 2014 season passes are now on sale. At the waterpark, there are many rides targeted at all ages. Verruckt is the anticipated ride this summer. This ride is designed for four people to be in a raft and then plummet down a 17 feet building structure. While at the park you can also rent a private cabana for you and your family or whatever guests you may bring. They are a private area where you and your guests can share private space. You can find out there operating schedule at

No comments:

Post a Comment