Sunday, November 17, 2013

Dine at Bobo's Drive In

Like I mentioned in the post prior, I will be picking two restaurants that are unique to the great state of Kansas. My first selection was Smokey's BBQ, located in Wellsville, Kansas, my second is Bobo's Drive In, located in Topeka, Kansas. Bobo's Drive In first came to Topeka in 1948 and found it's home location on 10th Avenue in 1953. This restaurant is located in the capitol of Kansas, bringing a lot of tourists in. I personally have never been to Bobo's, but I have only heard good reviews. I am a current freshman at Washburn University, so I am new to Topeka, but plan to attend all the hotspot eating locations over the next four years. In 2007, Richard and Tricia Marsh bought Bobo's. In the reviews, their best items are their cheeseburgers and fries. On a few websites it is known as Topeka's Best Burger. In December of 2007 the restaurant was featured on the hit tv show, Diners, Dine-Ins, and Dives. Mostly, though, they are known for their Spanish burger and apple pie. Bobo's Drive in is a classic drive-in, giving you the feel of the 50's while you are there. If you want an old time feel, or just a good burger, stop in the capitol city to Bobo's Drive In.

No comments:

Post a Comment